Saturday, February 9, 2013

MORE THAN PLAYLISTS---SEE BELOW

As you know this is our fundraising 3 weeks---only 3 weeks---at WFDU and I have said I won't be putting up our playlists since they are really an impromptu mix.  I am hoping that you will be supporting the program in any way you can and I also hope to be speaking you on the phone for some personal contact.  That number, as you know, is 201 692-2012 or you might also go to the website---  www.wfdu.fm

But for some other items on this and other matters please go to my MAIN PAGE  ---I know that this page gets more "hits".  Let's see if we can wean you to go there for insights other than playlists.  Just go to  the right side of this page and click on the link---Main Page.   Or,  www.billhahnprogramnotes.blogspot.com The first idea is easier.   See you there---I hope.

No comments: